Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's been over a week since I posted.
Still waiting to hear back about my submission to The Wild Rose Press. I'm hoping no news is good news.
I've been studying blogs of fellow writers in an effort to get a better handle on this blog thing. Some seem to use this space as a forum to talk about causes and such. I don't feel comfortable with that so I will still to writing issues.
High on my agenda right now is plotting novel #2 and getting that to be the best it can be so hopefully the writing will be better and better. I'm taking some online courses and I highly recommend this route. It's painless and the feedback is wonderful. The writers who give their time this way are true wonders in my book.
The various online RWA chapters are an excellent resource. Getting on their listserves is a great way to get valuable information and network.
I'll post some links when I figure out how to do that. :>)

No comments: